CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A sad day with a happy ending!



Last night, we decided to give our dog away.  Two evenings ago, we were on our family walk and two pug loving ladies stopped on the side of the road looking for a mate for their little girl pug.  I told them Bailey was a girl, but that they wouldn't want to breed with our dog anyway because she is crazy!!!  By the end of our conversation, Bailey had found a new home.  I know these ladies will provide a wonderful home for Bailey and I think she will enjoy having a buddy around.  Today was rough though.  I have some regrets and felt pretty sad today picking up her toys from out back and packing up our pictures of her from her room (the laundry room).  But, Sami sure knows how to brighten my day.  After a good cry over Bailey, I could hardly contain myself laughing at Sami.  She is so great!  I love every minute with her!  Check out the video from this evening.  Stacey had Sami laughing so hard.  It was pretty great!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooo, what a pumpkin! How cute is that. Sorry it was a rough day but glad to see how much that little one can brighten your spirits. Love you

melissa said...

I can't imagine how tough it was to let Bailey leave for her new home. And I know how much you and Adam labored the decision. I be praying for Bailey as she adjusts and learns to love her new friend and owners, and for your family as you learn to do the everyday without her. xx

Haley Family said...

That is so funny!!! She had me laughing. Don't you just wish you could bottle those little baby laughs up? I love it!